251 Nicholson St, Brunswick East
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Secure this rare opportunity for an amazing lifestyle for you and your family in one of Melbourne's most sought-after suburbs. Radiating with convenience and comfort, this solid brick, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 3-carpark home features air-conditioning, centralised gas heating as well as ceiling fans in each of the bedrooms. The layout of this property is ideal for two-zone living whereby you can choose to be all together, or enjoy the privacy of your large, spacious bedrooms. Or, be on the back patio enjoying a BBQ in the fully secured backyard. The house features a large, convenient kitchen in the hub of the house that’s been generously fitted-out with European appliances such as a SMEG oven and Bosch dishwasher. And talk about convenience, the home features a keylock on the front door so you don't even have to carry a key! For those of you with kids, the schooling options are exceptional. It's only a 2-minute walk to Brunswick East Primary School as well as being only a short distance from Northcote High School.
This hip house just gets better and better with an amazing array of some of Melbourne’s top hot spots only a stroll away…
- 100 metres walk to the 96 tram which takes you directly into the CBD for work, and onto St Kilda for leisure
- 140 metres stroll to The Lomond Hotel which serves great food and has a bevy of live music as well as cafes
- 150 metres saunter to Brunswick East Medical Centre and the bus which can take you to Lygon Street and Sydney Road
- 190 metres amble to CERES Community Environment Park and the Merri Creek which sells great coffee and health foods
- 700 metres promenade to George Calombaris’ famous Hellenic Republic Restaurant and all the other treasures Lygon Street has to offer.