22 Scotia Street, Moonee Ponds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 325 Square metres
Beautifully presented period home with alluring charm and contemporary flare creates a sensational sanctuary of sophistication and style. This captivating residence offers exceptional family lifestyle appeal.
- Open plan living and entertaining, with high ceilings and overlooking the landscaped private yard.
- Formal lounge (fourth bedroom) exudes elegance enhanced by built in book cases, ornate fire place and mantle.
Superbly appointed kitchen with Island bench and breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher, Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs, Smeg induction cooktop and oven, all drawers soft close.
- Three great sized bedrooms, master and second with built in robes. Ornate fireplaces and mantles.
- Carport and roller door for easy access off street parking.
- Manicured low maintenance gardens perfect for outdoor entertaining and play.
Polished baltic floorboards throughout, striking facade with verandah fringed by fretwork, high ceilings with ornate plasterwork, spilt system heating and cooling,
Easy stroll to tram 57 and 82, Maribyrnong river and parklands, The Boathouse. Close to Puckle St, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Union Rd cafes, Churches, Public and private Schools.
Inspections by appointment.
Grantham Real Estate