7 Hudson Grove , Brunswick West
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 427 Square metres
Californian in style, quiet in nature, located with upmost convenience. This home is ripe and ready to add you own flare.
- Blue ribbon Cul-de-sac
- Rendered Californian Bungalow/Period residence
- Wide block 427 sqm/ 18m frontage
- Two large bedrooms/Bay windows
- Leadlight windows/Ornate fireplace/Floorboards
- Flexible layout ideal for modern re-fit
- Study/3rd bedroom/Utility room
- Renovate/Develop (stca)
- Plenty of outdoor space
- Re-stumped recently
- Walk to Union Square shopping centre, Tram 58, Easy access to Citylink, airports, CBD
- Play at Wylie and Royal Park and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail
- Denzil Don Kinda/Brunswick South West Primary.
Tram 58- West Coburg to Toorak stops at Union Square shopping, Royal Melbourne and Children’s Hospitals, Parkville Medical Precinct, Royal Park train station, Melbourne Zoo, Queen Victoria Market, Collins and Flinders Streets, Casino, Chapel Street and Domain
Bus 504- Moonee Ponds to Clifton Hill stops include Puckle St shopping strip, Sydney Rd/Royal Pde connects to Melb Uni trams, Fitzroy, Edinburgh Gardens, Clifton Hill train station.
*All distances and sizes are approximate only.