70 Grantham Street, Brunswick West
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 386 Square metres
Your 'Block' Audition
Only those with creative minds with flare and adventure need apply. A diamond in the rough with massive scope to turn in to the best house on the street. This is a true audition for 'The Block'. The potential is obvious.
- Untouched & ready for transformation
- Character and charm/Blank canvas
- Classic Victorian/Bullnose verandah
- 3 huge bedrooms
- Crossover for car access and parking
- Great sized yard with heaps of space
- Block weatherboard/chimneys
- Large wide hall/high ceilings
- Land 386m2 approx
- Tram 58 front door/Bus 506
- Train Jewell station 1.2km walk
- Union Square Shopping Centre 150m
- Easy access to Citylink, airports, CBD, local schools and parks
Tram 58- West Coburg to Toorak stops at Union Square shopping, Royal Melbourne and Children’s Hospitals, Parkville Medical Precinct, Royal Park train station, Melbourne Zoo, Queen Victoria Market, Collins and Flinders Streets, Casino, Chapel Street and Domain Interchange.
Bus 506- Moonee Ponds to Westgarth stops include Puckle St shopping strip, Moonee Valley Racecourse, Brunswick Train Station, RMIT Brunswick, Lygon Street eateries and Wesgarth Train station.