11 Ferriman Street, Brunswick West
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 340 Square metres
All offers by 7th March (unless sold prior). All reasonable offers considered.
Shimmer in delight as you walk through the door. Immaculately presented this home offers high class finishes that will impress those buyers looking for quality and location. Simply sublime.
- Art Deco in design/Period features
- Four large bedrooms, three with robes
- Open plan living/High ceilings/Original timber features/Quality fixtures and fittings
- Italian Gatto kitchen design/Marble Island/Breakfast bar
- Delightfully decorated bathrooms
- Sprawling doors open to the entertainers alfresco
- Single garage/Luscius gardens
Italian porcelain tiles, hardwood floorboards, classic French Vianne lights, remote controlled pantry, deep under bench drawers, induction cooking, ducted heating, split system, awnings and cafe blinds.
- Blue ribbon locale
- Tram 58 a short stroll
- Union Square and Puckle St shopping strips
- Walk to Brunswick South West Primary and Denzil Don Kinda
- Play Wylie Reserve and Gilpin Park
Easy access to Uni's, Hospitals, Parkville Medical Precinct, CBD, Airports, Citylink and Sydney Rd eateries.
**This property will be sold to the best and highest price by March 7 (unless sold prior)**