1 / 405 Brunswick Road, Brunswick
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
"Beacon Garage" Shopfront
Grab a piece of history. Heritage listed 'Beacon Garage'
Designed by well known Brunswick builder Victor Heiberg in the 1930's. The overall complex was originally a drive-in service station with two shops attached and three flats above, this property being one of the two original shops.
- Home owners, Investors/Work from home
- Two bedrooms both with louvered windows
- Large master bedroom with wall to wall robes
- Huge shop front/Living room/floorboards throughout
- Wide hall with glass roof and plenty of light/ split system heating & cooling
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Sunroom/Dining/Study/Office, your choice, North facing
- Entertainers courtyard, private and secure
- Current short term lease in place
- Close to everything
- Tram 58 short stroll 100m
- Royal Park train station and tram 19
- Union and Barkly Square Shops close by
- Play in Royal, Temple and Princes Park
- Eat at Sydney Road cafes and restaurants
Easy access to Uni's, hospitals, CBD, airports, Citylink and Parkville medical precinct.