3 / 11 Glass Street, Essendon
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
**Offers close December 15 unless sold prior**
Walk in and say 'WOW'. An entertainers delight. Your friends will be sooo envious.
- Opulent open plan with a hint of style
- Open and airy with plenty of natural light
- Beautifully appointed kitchen including Miele appliances
- Soft close cabinetry, stone benchtops, mirrored splashbacks, breakfast bar, just pure delight!
- Master bedroom highlighted by robes and glamorous ensuite
- Crack the bubbly and entertain in your very private getaway
- Undercover entertainment area with extra courtyard space manicured with gardens and no lawn to mow
Extras include stylish floorboards, climate controlled heating and cooling, security entrance with video, secure parking, storage cage, double glazed windows.
- Seconds to Glenbervie train station
- Short stroll to bus 469
- Eat in Keilor Rd, North Essendon and Napier St cafes and restaurants
Easy access to Citylink, CBD, Airports, Trams, DFO and Woodlands Park.