Auction 19th November (Unless Sold Prior)
What lies behind this Green Door?
- A beautifully presented timeless period home built around 1870.
- In the heart of exclusive Brunswick, location is Gold.
- Two luxurious bedrooms with wall to wall built in robes.
- Third bedroom drenched in sun.
- Charming lounge with Escea gas fire place opening to a quaint decked outdoor sitting area.
- Open plan kitchen with Caesarstone Island bench and breakfast bar with heaps of storage.
- Light bright family room full of Northern sun.
- Private yard ideal for the entertainer.
- Walk Score 87/100.
- Bamboo floorboards throughout, 900mm stainless oven, integrated 2 drawer dishwasher, double glazed windows at the rear, storage shed, re wired and plumbed.
This is a Golden location walking distance to Jewell Station, Sydney Road and Union Street restaurants and cafes, tram 55 and 19, Temple Park, Hospitals, Uni's and Melbourne CBD.
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room